Skip to main content

We are absolutely thrilled to announce that K2 has just been recognised as the 11th Best Workplaces™ for Women in the UK.

A certification awarded by Great Place To Work®, Best Workplaces™ for Women are organisations which “work hard to ensure people aren’t discriminated against, create fair access and advancement for all, and foster a sense of value and empowerment in employees”.

Each year, Great Place To Work® put together a list of the Best Workplaces™ for Women for small, medium, large and super large organisations. They use data gathered through the Great Place To Work® Survey, specifically women’s comments about their workplace and how their comments compare to those made by their male coworkers (this forms 85% of the ranking). They also examine data relating to the extent to which women are equally represented in management and in the workforce as a whole (this forms the remaining 15% of the ranking). The methodology that Great Place To Work® use to determine their various Best Workplaces™ rankings is trusted and respected, meaning that the subsequent certifications are highly sought after and regarded as the gold standard of employer awards.

For a detailed overview of how K2 guards against discrimination, creates fair opportunities for all, and ensures that its employees feel valued and empowered, see our ranking here.

Whilst it’s downloading, watch the below 30-second video which explains, in a nutshell, why K2 is one of the Best Workplaces™ for Women in the UK:

Leave a Reply