Our GM Tax Advisory Service
What do we offer?
We can help businesses identify, understand & address cross border tax and social security risks that may arise when their employees work overseas – either as part of a structured mobility program, regular business travel, or unstructured remote cross border working.
Our Services include:
- Advising on complex cross border working arrangements
- Tax equalization / protection policy design and review
- Assignment planning and structuring
- Cross Border Remote Workers
- Business Travelers
- International payroll coordination and reporting
- Trailing payments
- Board Director compliance including INEDs
- Experienced intermediary between Global Mobility, Internal Stakeholders, payroll, Global Compensation and External Advisors
- Relocation Benefits / Expenses
- Support in procuring / tailoring technical advice and compliance services.
What makes us different?
A deep understanding of mobility programs
The pandemic accelerated the biggest change in working patterns in a generation, with businesses seeking to balance employee engagement, development, and productivity against the need to ensure they have the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
With tax and social security laws designed for an era when people spent 5 days a week in the office, employees looking for greater flexibility in where and when they work, and businesses looking for more flexible, and cost efficient alternatives to structured long term assignments, this can create challenges in managing your international workforce.
We know that each organization has unique business and strategic drivers, policy objectives, and operational challenges that require cross border solutions. While cross border tax and social security matters are often inherently complex, understanding what underpins an organization is key to tailoring a solution to achieve the best possible outcome.
With a deep understanding of traditional mobility programs, as well as hybrid, remote working arrangements, business travelers and commuters, we help you identify and delivery innovative, bespoke solutions to your cross border taxation challenges. We are adept at working with both seasoned Global Mobility professionals, and those new to the role, as well as senior Business, HR and Finance stakeholders, and external advisors to support your operational objectives and business goals.