Kinetic is K2’s new five year business strategy which runs from 2022 to 2026. It builds on the huge success of Aspire 2017–21.
The list of achievements over the past five years has been impressive and K2 has gone from strength to strength. We have grown sustainably in answer to our clients’ and employees’ needs, delivering the exceptional level of service we are committed to.
Highlights from Aspire 2017–21 include:
- Development of a unique narrative and value proposition — further refining our why and how, with fantastic client survey results to quality assure we’re on the right track.
- Careful management of our growth so that it was both ambitious but sustainable — increasing our client portfolio, whilst consistently working to ensure we didn’t lose the essence of what we are or how we do things.
- Investment and actions to support our people and increase global collaboration to better serve our clients’ needs — new fit-for-purpose UK offices in K255 Guildford, development of a talent pipeline, development of the Executive Leadership Team with direct reporting to the board, development of our One Voice best practice operations guide and training programme.
- Development of a viable and scalable business model — refinement of our Global Accredited Partner Programme (GAPP), K2 Group development, technology investment and improvements with a focus on data security and performance enhancements tour global case management system Ascent and API development.
- Maintaining robust due diligence and business credibility through compliance and service delivery — global annual audits and ISO certification.
What now for Kinetic?
We feel Kinetic expresses the emphasis of this next stage of our business progress — this strategy is all about harnessing the tremendous energy and momentum built from Aspire and channelling it into the next exciting phase of our growth and development — focusing on six strategic priority areas: people and culture, commercial success, partner network, marketing, technology and sustainability.
We want to keep what’s good, add to what we’re doing and ensure we’re anticipating and responding effectively whilst we continuously evolve.
How will it be brought to life?
Kinetic’s implementation will be an agile and iterative process, driven to achieve annual operational goals set by global matrix teams across K2 and overseen by the K2 board.