US Virtual Corporate Round Table: Housing Updates – Current Market Impacts on Mobility | K2 Corporate Mobility
Date: May 26th, 2022
Time: 9am – 10am CT – 10am-11am ET – 15.00 – 16.00 GMT
Location: Virtual Corporate Round Table
This session will focus on the current housing market conditions impacting global mobility. The group will discuss key areas which will include home sale, home purchase and rental market changes, challenges with institutional buyers, CARES Act recipients and potential challenges on home sale, the current mortgage market and other key areas to consider affecting global mobility programs.
This session will provide an open forum for discussion focused on:
- Current and future state of housing – home sale, home purchase, and rental markets.
- Considerations with institutional real estate investors and iBuyers.
- CARES Act benefits and the impact on home sale/BVO programs – avoiding bumps in the process.
- Mortgage market and the affect on mobility.
- Program adjustments, adaptations, and planning – staying ahead of the curve.
Our roundtable format makes it easy for you to get actionable information. Feel free to share your insights — or just listen in to stay up to date on the challenges your peers are facing, and the strategies deployed to solve complex mobility issues.
Please contact Brad Shepard to reserve your seat at the next Virtual Corporate Round Table. Connect with other global mobility professionals as we discuss best practices for working through the ever-changing mobility environment.